Skip to main content

Book Blog Tour: The Dom Identity" by Lexi Blake

 


A man with everything.

A woman with nothing left to lose.

A love that might save them both.

 

The Dom Identity, the all new must read standalone in the Masters and Mercenaries: Reloaded from New York Times bestselling author Lexi Blake is available now!



A man with everything 

Michael Malone seems to have it all. A wealthy, loving family. A job that fulfills him. Friends he can count on. But something is missing. He’s spent years watching his brother and close friends get married and start families, but it hasn’t happened for him. When an assignment comes up to investigate fallen Hollywood star Vanessa Hale, he jumps at the chance. She’s gorgeous and potentially deadly. Playing the spy game with her might be just the thing to take his mind off his troubles.

A woman with nothing left to lose

Vanessa Hale had big dreams that ended in scandal. She returned home with nothing but heartache and the desire to find her sister’s killer. The trail points to someone at Lodge Corp, so taking a job with Julian Lodge’s mysterious company is her best option for finding the truth. While she hunts for a killer during the day, she hopes to find some solace at night in The Club. Meeting the gorgeous, sexy and seemingly kind Michael Malone, their chemistry sparks in a way she’s never felt before, and Vanessa thinks maybe her luck has finally changed.

A love that might save them both

When Michael’s true motives are revealed, she will have to find a way to forgive his betrayal. The killer has made Vanessa their next target. Working together and stopping this monster is the only chance for them to have the real love they both deserve.



Grab your copy today!

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3xNa8kH

Amazon Worldwide: http://mybook.to/DomIdentity

Apple Books: https://apple.co/2QVk0s1

Kobo: https://bit.ly/3efG4qr

Nook: https://bit.ly/2PRx0yA

Google Play: https://bit.ly/3eUDcxY

Amazon Paperback: https://amzn.to/33bPnkD

 


Add Dom Identity to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/2RmYhJs



About Lexi Blake

New York Times bestselling author Lexi Blake lives in North Texas with her husband and three kids. Since starting her publishing journey in 2010, she’s sold over three million copies of her books. She began writing at a young age, concentrating on plays and journalism. It wasn’t until she started writing romance that she found success. She likes to find humor in the strangest places and believes in happy endings.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Reads of 2025

  Happy New Year! 2025 was a year that did not go as I planned it. I set a lot of BIG reading goals for the year. I was going to finish a whole lot of author back lists. I was going to read more historical romance, because I love them. I was going to read some non-fiction and some non-romance historical fiction. But alas, 2025 had other plans for me. My husband was diagnosed with cancer at the end of January, and my reading goals went off the rails as life became all about the next appointment or procedure. So I didn't hit a lot of those goals. I didn't read as many books as I normally do. I opted out of a few ARC teams and several individual ARCs. Thankfully, the authors who give me the privilege of reading their books in advance were very understanding. I have felt loved and supported by the book community this year as I lived this journey with my husband.  So, for 2026 I have rolled goals forward. I will allow myself some grace if I don't meet them. I will allow myself t...

Book reviews for books read January 1st-10th

  Happy weekend and Happy 2025! I am starting the year strong. I have read 3 ARCs, 1 full-length novel, and 3 more novellas so far this year. The 3 ARCs were all fun reads, the next book in the Boston Billionaire Bachelors series was a fun ride, and the three monster novellas were still an enjoyable escape from reality.  I am traveling unexpectedly this month after my dad was hospitalized.  I will spend the next week in West Virginia helping my brother and helping my dad get some strength back before I return home. I am hopeful that means some dedicated reading time while I am here since there is no shortage of snow. Until next week, happy reading. The Proposal Play (Love and Hockey #3)  by Lauren Blakely                                                 ARC: Release Date-01/08/2025 #FriendsToLovers #BrothersBestFriend #MoC #Sports #ARC Written ...

Book reviews from the week of November 19th

  Happy weekend!  This week I read four ARCs and a book releasing next week thorough Amazon First Reads.  I hope my reviews can convey how much I loved these books this week.  I am all up in my feels as I write this.  Hopefully, some of these will be just what you are seeking and bring some happiness to your holiday season. I have been thinking a lot lately about romance in general and the romance community in particular.  There is always going to be a negative Nellie here and there, but overall I frequent authors and groups that bring me joy.  I love getting to know like-minded people online.  Then, when we finally get to meet in person it is like reuniting with an old friend instead of meeting a stranger.  Personally, I feel closer to my book friends than many of the people in my "real" life; even some I have known for many years. So in this season of thanksgiving, I would like to give thanks for romance.  I am thankful for interesting...