Skip to main content

Book Blog Tour: Scoring with Him by Lauren Blakely


 

SCORING WITH HIM by Lauren Blakely

Release Date: July 9th

  

LAUREN BLAKELY HAS BROUGHT THE HEAT THIS SUMMER!!! 

This ADDICTIVE, SPICY, FORBIDDEN M/M Sports Romance is sure to capture your heart...and soul!! 

Scoring With Him, the first book in the Men of Summer series is now live!!!

AVAILABLE NOW!!!

✦Amazon ➜ https://blkly.pub/KindleScoring 

✦ Apple ➜ https://blkly.pub/AppleScoring  

✦ Google ➜ https://blkly.pub/GoogleScoring

✦ Nook ➜ https://blkly.pub/NookScoring

✦ Kobo ➜ https://blkly.pub/KoboScoring

 

✦ Audible ➜ http://blkly.pub/AudibleScoring performed by Jacob Morgan and Teddy Hamilton! 

Add to Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/55976382-scoring-with-him



 

Blurb:

Falling for the rookie wasn't part of the plan.

As a pro athlete, I have one unbreakable rule when it comes to men -- Don't date another baseball player.

Good thing I haven't been tempted once in four years in the majors.

Until the day a rising star walks into my locker room. Outgoing, affable, and sexy-as-sin, Grant has confidence and talent for miles. He seems to get me too, maybe because we each have our fair share of secrets and scars -- ones we'll both fight to protect.

But, I've got far too much trouble in my past to want to bring any into my present.

All the more reason to resist the kind of dirty deeds his lips and eyes promise.

Even after I plant a scorching, hot kiss on the rookie one night after a game.

Even after he sends me the world's sexiest selfie.

But when Grant reveals his biggest secret, I'm so damn ready to rip up the rulebook.

Turns out he's a virgin and he wants me to help him get around all the bases.

The only rule? Don't fall in love with him as we go.

  

Scoring with Him is book one in the utterly addictive Men of Summer series. This romance between two professional athletes spans five epic years and continues in Winning With Him.

PREORDER WINNING WITH HIM, #2 of the Men of Summer series!

✦ Amazon ➜ https://blkly.pub/KindleWinning

✦ Apple ➜ https://blkly.pub/AppleWinning

✦ Google ➜ https://blkly.pub/GoogleWinning

✦ Nook ➜ https://blkly.pub/NookWinning

✦ Kobo ➜ https://blkly.pub/KoboWinning 

 

✦ Audible ➜ http://blkly.pub/AudibleWinning

performed by Teddy Hamilton & Jacob Morgan




My Review:

#MMRomance #SportsRomance #ARC

5 STARS

The summer is heating up.

This author delivers some of the best MM romance and this does not disappoint.  It is book one in the Men of Summer Duet (with book 2 coming soon) and is written in first person from an alternating dual POV.  It does end in a cliffhanger, and I was aware of that going in.

I have loved Grant in previous books because he is such a good friend.  Though I have met Declan in other books I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know him better in this story.  The drama of pro sports, a small age gap, a virgin, and a bucket list combine to create a story that was engaging and full of heat.  I seriously cannot wait for book two.  I desperately want them to have their HEA.



About Lauren Blakely:

 

A #1 New York Times Bestselling, #1 Wall Street Journal Bestselling, and #1 Audible Bestselling author, Lauren Blakely is known for her contemporary romance style that’s sweet, sexy and witty. She also writes red-hot, sexy romance and USA Today bestselling LGBTQ romance.

 

With fourteen New York Times bestsellers, her titles have appeared on the New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Bestseller Lists more than 100 times, with more than 50 titles on the USA Today Bestsellers list alone. She’s sold more than 4 million books. She likes dogs, cake and show tunes.

 

Connect w/Lauren:

Website: laurenblakely.com

NL Signup: laurenblakely.com/newsletter    

Facebook: www.facebook.com/LaurenBlakelyBooks/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/laurenblakelybooks/

Twitter: www.twitter.com/laurenblakely3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book reviews for books read January 1st-10th

  Happy weekend and Happy 2025! I am starting the year strong. I have read 3 ARCs, 1 full-length novel, and 3 more novellas so far this year. The 3 ARCs were all fun reads, the next book in the Boston Billionaire Bachelors series was a fun ride, and the three monster novellas were still an enjoyable escape from reality.  I am traveling unexpectedly this month after my dad was hospitalized.  I will spend the next week in West Virginia helping my brother and helping my dad get some strength back before I return home. I am hopeful that means some dedicated reading time while I am here since there is no shortage of snow. Until next week, happy reading. The Proposal Play (Love and Hockey #3)  by Lauren Blakely                                                 ARC: Release Date-01/08/2025 #FriendsToLovers #BrothersBestFriend #MoC #Sports #ARC Written ...

Best Reads of 2025

  Happy New Year! 2025 was a year that did not go as I planned it. I set a lot of BIG reading goals for the year. I was going to finish a whole lot of author back lists. I was going to read more historical romance, because I love them. I was going to read some non-fiction and some non-romance historical fiction. But alas, 2025 had other plans for me. My husband was diagnosed with cancer at the end of January, and my reading goals went off the rails as life became all about the next appointment or procedure. So I didn't hit a lot of those goals. I didn't read as many books as I normally do. I opted out of a few ARC teams and several individual ARCs. Thankfully, the authors who give me the privilege of reading their books in advance were very understanding. I have felt loved and supported by the book community this year as I lived this journey with my husband.  So, for 2026 I have rolled goals forward. I will allow myself some grace if I don't meet them. I will allow myself t...

Book reviews for books read May 11th-25th

  I read three ARCs and 2 books from my TBR in the last 2 weeks. I feel good about that considering that life at home has been pretty full lately. May has been an excellent reading month for me. There are so many good releases right now, it is impossible for me to keep up. These are all worth adding to your TBR. Check my reviews and add them to your list. Until next time, happy reading. Built To Last (Park Avenue Promise #3) by Lexi Blake ARC: Release Date- 05/27/2025 #EnemiesToLovers #Celebrity #Workplace  #ARC I am voluntarily leaving this honest review after receiving an advance reader copy of the book. This is the third book in the series, and it is written in first person from Harper’s POV. This book is driven heavily by dialogue, and I personally did not miss having the male POV. Though it fully contains the love story of Harper and Reid, I think readers will gain the most value from reading this series in order. The friendship and found family relationship between Ivy, ...