Skip to main content

Book Blog Tour: "Good to Be Bad" by Lili Valente & Lauren Blakely

 


GOOD TO BE BAD by Lauren Blakely & Lili Valente

Release Date: May 11th 

GOOD TO BE BAD, a rivals-to-lovers, sexy standalone romance in the Good Love series from bestselling authors Lauren Blakely and Lili Valente is AVAILABLE NOW!! Get ready to fall hard for this swoony Brit and his feisty rival!


AVAILABLE NOW!!

✦Amazon ➜ https://blkly.pub/GoodBadKindle  

✦ Apple ➜ http://blkly.pub/GoodBadApple  

✦ Google ➜ http://blkly.pub/GoodBadGoogle  

✦ Nook ➜ http://blkly.pub/GoodBadNook

✦ Kobo ➜ http://blkly.pub/KoboGoodBad

 

✦ Audible ➜  http://blkly.pub/GoodBadAudible

(Performed by Shane East & Lili Valente!


Add to Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/55766199-good-to-be-bad


 

Blurb:

It was only supposed to be one time...

But that red-hot one night stand from the party?

The sexy man in the suit who gave me more Os in a few hours than I've had in a year?

Turns out my charming British stranger is keeping a little secret.

He's as much of a whiz in the kitchen as he is in the bedroom and soon we'll be going head-to-head in NYC's biggest bake off.

My one-time lover is now my enemy. I vow to loathe him for all eternity, though that would be easier if I wasn't dying to get naked with him again.

But the more I learn more about my rival, the more I suspect he just might be everything I've wanted...

If only I knew how to let him in...

GOOD TO BE BAD is a sexy standalone romance in the Good Love series!


My Review:

#RomanticComedy #EnemiesToLovers #ARC

4 STARS

West is a Brit transplanted to NYC.  Gigi is a Brooklyn native.  They end up in shops across the street from each other and competing in a baking competition against each other.  They find this out after they have a super-hot night together when they meet at a bar.  Their story is told in first person from a dual POV.

I love Gigi.  She is competent, intelligent, competitive, and unafraid to go after what she wants.  West is smooth, charming, hot, and intelligent.  Both are kind and likable.  Their chemistry is strong, and they connect emotionally very quickly.   The baking competition was fun to read about, and I appreciated the friendship they form with Willow, another shop owner. I loved their families and the support and love that was present for them.

This was an enjoyable read without a lot of angst or drama.  There are some funny moments with a bit of heat.  IT was a light, fun read with a sassy heroine and a suave hero.


 

About Lauren Blakely:

A #1 New York Times Bestselling, #1 Wall Street Journal Bestselling, and #1 Audible Bestselling author, Lauren Blakely is known for her contemporary romance style that’s sweet, sexy and witty. She also writes red-hot, sexy romance and USA Today bestselling LGBTQ romance.

 

With fourteen New York Times bestsellers, her titles have appeared on the New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Bestseller Lists more than 100 times, with more than 50 titles on the USA Today Bestsellers list alone. She’s sold more than 4 million books. She likes dogs, cake and show tunes.

Connect w/Lauren:

Website: laurenblakely.com

NL Signup: laurenblakely.com/newsletter    

Facebook: www.facebook.com/LaurenBlakelyBooks/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/laurenblakelybooks/

Twitter: www.twitter.com/laurenblakely3


About Lili Valente:

Author of over forty novels, USA Today Bestseller Lili Valente writes everything from steamy suspense to laugh-out-loud romantic comedies. A die-hard romantic, she can’t resist a story where love wins big. Because love should always win. Learn more at www.lilivalente.com.

Connect w/Lili:

Website: https://lilivalente.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorLiliValente

Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/lili_valente_ro

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lilivalenteromance

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/13418410.Lili_Valente
Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/Lili-Valente/e/B00T71I80M

Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/lili-valente

NL Signup: https://www.subscribepage.com/z5x3t4



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book reviews for books read January 1st-10th

  Happy weekend and Happy 2025! I am starting the year strong. I have read 3 ARCs, 1 full-length novel, and 3 more novellas so far this year. The 3 ARCs were all fun reads, the next book in the Boston Billionaire Bachelors series was a fun ride, and the three monster novellas were still an enjoyable escape from reality.  I am traveling unexpectedly this month after my dad was hospitalized.  I will spend the next week in West Virginia helping my brother and helping my dad get some strength back before I return home. I am hopeful that means some dedicated reading time while I am here since there is no shortage of snow. Until next week, happy reading. The Proposal Play (Love and Hockey #3)  by Lauren Blakely                                                 ARC: Release Date-01/08/2025 #FriendsToLovers #BrothersBestFriend #MoC #Sports #ARC Written ...

Book reviews from the week of November 19th

  Happy weekend!  This week I read four ARCs and a book releasing next week thorough Amazon First Reads.  I hope my reviews can convey how much I loved these books this week.  I am all up in my feels as I write this.  Hopefully, some of these will be just what you are seeking and bring some happiness to your holiday season. I have been thinking a lot lately about romance in general and the romance community in particular.  There is always going to be a negative Nellie here and there, but overall I frequent authors and groups that bring me joy.  I love getting to know like-minded people online.  Then, when we finally get to meet in person it is like reuniting with an old friend instead of meeting a stranger.  Personally, I feel closer to my book friends than many of the people in my "real" life; even some I have known for many years. So in this season of thanksgiving, I would like to give thanks for romance.  I am thankful for interesting...

Best Reads of 2025

  Happy New Year! 2025 was a year that did not go as I planned it. I set a lot of BIG reading goals for the year. I was going to finish a whole lot of author back lists. I was going to read more historical romance, because I love them. I was going to read some non-fiction and some non-romance historical fiction. But alas, 2025 had other plans for me. My husband was diagnosed with cancer at the end of January, and my reading goals went off the rails as life became all about the next appointment or procedure. So I didn't hit a lot of those goals. I didn't read as many books as I normally do. I opted out of a few ARC teams and several individual ARCs. Thankfully, the authors who give me the privilege of reading their books in advance were very understanding. I have felt loved and supported by the book community this year as I lived this journey with my husband.  So, for 2026 I have rolled goals forward. I will allow myself some grace if I don't meet them. I will allow myself t...