Skip to main content

Book Blog Tour: The Fae King's Dream by Jamie Schlosser

 


Title: The Fae King’s Dream

Series: Between Dawn and Dusk

Author: Jamie Schlosser

Genre: Fantasy Romance

Release: November 19, 2020

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/53492069-the-fae-king-s-dream

Cover designer: Book Cover Kingdom

Photographer: Michelle Lancaster

Model: Harrison Luna

My Review:

5 STARS

Talk about a man of your dreams….

Damon tugged at my heart in the previous book of this series, but I absolutely fell in love with him in his book.  He is strong, sensitive, and determined to wait for his love match.  His joy and fear when he first finds Whitley was intense. Whitley is perfect for him.  She is spunky, determined, and able to overcome her fears even in circumstances that are overwhelming.  She is smart and brave and will do anything to save Damon and their fate to be together.  This story packs romance, heat, and suspense as the couple works to avoid the coven of witches responsible for the curses on the realms.  There is medieval violence and gore as well as love and romance.  I really enjoyed the way Damon and Whitley fit together.  They are a perfect match, but I do not want to give away more than that.

I could not put this book down.  I laughed, I gripped the arm of my chair, I cried, and I swooned.  This book is so much it is difficult to put into words. The settings are magnificent.  The plot kept me on the edge of my seat.  The relationships formed among the characters was inspirational, as was the acceptance of many kinds of creatures.   If you like the fantasy realm and some paranormal/fairy tale romance, you will not regret reading this book.  I definitely recommend it.

Though this book is third in the series it stands alone as a story of Damon and Whitley  It is certainly possible to read this without reading the prequel and book one, but I believe that readers will gain the most enjoyment to read this series in order to gain better appreciation of the history and characters within the realms.


Blurb:

The first time I meet Damon, he rescues me from a nightmare. Literally. I’m stuck in a coma, and my mind is forcing me to relive the horrific accident that put me in this state over and over again. The gorgeous fae king is the only one who can give me peace.

 As if the dream can’t get any weirder, he tells me we’re soul mates. He says he can fix my banged-up brain. He wants to be my hero.

 Little does he know, I just might end up saving him. Because once I wake up, the real challenge begins. A bunch of vengeful witches want him dead, and they’ll stop at nothing to seal his fate.

 But I’ve got plans of my own. The coven has caused too much tragedy, and I’ll defend my newfound love, even if it’s the last thing I do. And it just might be, because if Damon doesn’t survive, neither will I.

 

Buy Links: Kindle Unlimited

Amazon US: https://amzn.to/3pBbCul

Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/32PPSBa

Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/32TW8rG

Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/35Fpz2x




Excerpt:

“Over two thousand years ago, a powerful coven cursed all the firstborn children of the royal families. The only way for me to see again is to find my fated mate. And that, my little carrot, is you.” He pokes my chin. “Only you can cure me.”

“How am I supposed to cure you?” I scoot back a little, preparing to do whatever it takes. “Let’s do it right now.”

His grin turns wicked. “Right now? Are you sure?”

“I don’t see why not.”

“We need to complete the bond.”

“Which means…?”

“As humans would say, we have to bang.”

“What?”

“You know, knocking boots. Bumping uglies.”

“Uh—wha—bu—” My stuttering ends with a cough. Because he’s joking. Right?

Damon’s forehead wrinkles with seriousness. “Did I get a saying wrong? Damn. What other euphemisms are there? Make whoopie, horizontal polka—”

“Stop.” Holding up a hand, I take several seconds to process his words. “Let me get this straight. You’re telling me you’re disabled, and the only way for me to fix you is to f*ck you?”

 

In the Series: - ONLY $0.99 ON NOVEMBER 19TH!

The Fae King’s Curse

Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2K74nqw

Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2wGfLqa

Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2z0xXeY

Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/3beUlzn




Author Bio:

Jamie Schlosser writes steamy new adult romance and romantic comedy. When she isn't creating perfect book boyfriends, she's a stay-at-home mom to her two wonderful kids. She believes reading is a great escape, otters are the best animal, and nothing is more satisfying than a happily-ever-after ending.

 

Social media links:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/authorjamieschlosser/

Amazon: amazon.com/author/jamieschlosser

Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/jamie-schlosser

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jschlosserauthor/

Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/cANmI9

Reader group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1738944743038479/

Website: www.jamieschlosser.com









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book reviews for books read January 1st-10th

  Happy weekend and Happy 2025! I am starting the year strong. I have read 3 ARCs, 1 full-length novel, and 3 more novellas so far this year. The 3 ARCs were all fun reads, the next book in the Boston Billionaire Bachelors series was a fun ride, and the three monster novellas were still an enjoyable escape from reality.  I am traveling unexpectedly this month after my dad was hospitalized.  I will spend the next week in West Virginia helping my brother and helping my dad get some strength back before I return home. I am hopeful that means some dedicated reading time while I am here since there is no shortage of snow. Until next week, happy reading. The Proposal Play (Love and Hockey #3)  by Lauren Blakely                                                 ARC: Release Date-01/08/2025 #FriendsToLovers #BrothersBestFriend #MoC #Sports #ARC Written ...

Best Reads of 2025

  Happy New Year! 2025 was a year that did not go as I planned it. I set a lot of BIG reading goals for the year. I was going to finish a whole lot of author back lists. I was going to read more historical romance, because I love them. I was going to read some non-fiction and some non-romance historical fiction. But alas, 2025 had other plans for me. My husband was diagnosed with cancer at the end of January, and my reading goals went off the rails as life became all about the next appointment or procedure. So I didn't hit a lot of those goals. I didn't read as many books as I normally do. I opted out of a few ARC teams and several individual ARCs. Thankfully, the authors who give me the privilege of reading their books in advance were very understanding. I have felt loved and supported by the book community this year as I lived this journey with my husband.  So, for 2026 I have rolled goals forward. I will allow myself some grace if I don't meet them. I will allow myself t...

Book reviews from the week of November 19th

  Happy weekend!  This week I read four ARCs and a book releasing next week thorough Amazon First Reads.  I hope my reviews can convey how much I loved these books this week.  I am all up in my feels as I write this.  Hopefully, some of these will be just what you are seeking and bring some happiness to your holiday season. I have been thinking a lot lately about romance in general and the romance community in particular.  There is always going to be a negative Nellie here and there, but overall I frequent authors and groups that bring me joy.  I love getting to know like-minded people online.  Then, when we finally get to meet in person it is like reuniting with an old friend instead of meeting a stranger.  Personally, I feel closer to my book friends than many of the people in my "real" life; even some I have known for many years. So in this season of thanksgiving, I would like to give thanks for romance.  I am thankful for interesting...