Skip to main content

Book Blog Tour: Next Stop You by Danica Raimz

 


Now Available!!!

Next Stop: You by Danica Raimz

#SingleDadRomance #NewAdultRomance

Release Date: October 19th

Price: Intro price is $.99 through November 3rd. ($2.99 after)
Genre: New Adult Romance / Contemporary Romance

Next Stop: You is HEA, 18+, a heartfelt, steamy twist on the single dad trope and set in New York.

Order Next Stop: You   https://amzn.to/34nX9Iw

Add to your Goodreads TBR! bit.ly/2YLsNgU   

Blurb: 
Next time, she wouldn't stand clear of the closing doors. She would run through them ... to a whole new destiny.

Lanie: Chasing dreams only works if you forbid others from caging your spirit. Between my super-clingy boyfriend, Quinn, claiming he’d die without me and a micromanaging boss with a god complex, my spirit wilted. Owning my power meant shedding the safety nets I clung to after a brutal incident left me frightened to take risks.

Now, nobody expects a life-altering experience on a subway commute, but the delicious stranger flashing me a heart-stopping smile woke my desire for a bigger life. Was he Fate’s gift? A serial killer? Oddly, I didn’t care, and the silent connection between us made me do something very un-Lanie: I smiled back, forgetting Quinn’s possessive hand on my thigh.

I didn’t realize my smile would change three people’s lives forever.

Zane: Her eyes slayed me: heavenly blue and mesmerizing despite a gut-stirring sadness. I had been many people in twenty-three years: child thug, teenage rescue, good son, sound studio prodigy, and now, ‘daddy’ to my nine-year-old sister. But a guy who stares at someone’s girl? Hell, no. Yet there I was, unable to look away, certain I could make her happier in life and between the sheets than the guy beside her.

The fantasy should have ended with my commute; my exhausting life didn’t allow for more. But Fate kept throwing us together, opening my eyes to possibilities and giving Lanie the courage to let go of Quinn.

Unfortunately, Quinn wasn’t ready to let go of her….    

Website: http://www.danicaraimzromance.com
Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.com/Danica-Raimz/e/B01N4MATZK
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/16302052.Danica_Raimz

FB profile: https://www.facebook.com/danica.raimz
My Facebook Reader Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/484184575673665
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/danicaraimzromance

Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/profile/danica-raimz
Subscribe to The Danica Raimz Romance Report: https://landing.mailerlite.com/webforms/landing/k4c2z1


My Review: 5 STARS

Lainey and Zane’s story is a ride full of emotion, heat, and heart.  It is written in first person from a dual POV. 

This is my first book by this author, and I was impressed.  The writing is quite good.  The plot moves at a good pace and the characters were well-developed.   I felt like I really got to know both Lainey and Zane.  I was able to understand their fears, their baggage, and the deep emotions they felt toward each other.  I loved their instant connection to each other.  They have that feeling of knowing each other before they really do and are drawn inexplicably to be closer.  I love the way that fate throws them together and the comfort they immediately feel with each other.  At first, I was afraid this was a love triangle, but it is not.  Lainey starts the book afraid to make some decisions to better her life, but she grows as the story progresses and really begins to take ownership of her decisions.  Zane is working his tail off trying to meet all his responsibilities and has given up on having some of his dreams.  I loved how they helped each other move forward.  They have many obstacles to overcome, but their deep feelings for each other and quality communication help them get through the challenges they face.  Their HEA is sweet and I love the support their friends show them along the way.  This was an excellent, emotional read of two characters who are meant to be together.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book reviews for books read January 1st-10th

  Happy weekend and Happy 2025! I am starting the year strong. I have read 3 ARCs, 1 full-length novel, and 3 more novellas so far this year. The 3 ARCs were all fun reads, the next book in the Boston Billionaire Bachelors series was a fun ride, and the three monster novellas were still an enjoyable escape from reality.  I am traveling unexpectedly this month after my dad was hospitalized.  I will spend the next week in West Virginia helping my brother and helping my dad get some strength back before I return home. I am hopeful that means some dedicated reading time while I am here since there is no shortage of snow. Until next week, happy reading. The Proposal Play (Love and Hockey #3)  by Lauren Blakely                                                 ARC: Release Date-01/08/2025 #FriendsToLovers #BrothersBestFriend #MoC #Sports #ARC Written ...

Book reviews from the week of November 19th

  Happy weekend!  This week I read four ARCs and a book releasing next week thorough Amazon First Reads.  I hope my reviews can convey how much I loved these books this week.  I am all up in my feels as I write this.  Hopefully, some of these will be just what you are seeking and bring some happiness to your holiday season. I have been thinking a lot lately about romance in general and the romance community in particular.  There is always going to be a negative Nellie here and there, but overall I frequent authors and groups that bring me joy.  I love getting to know like-minded people online.  Then, when we finally get to meet in person it is like reuniting with an old friend instead of meeting a stranger.  Personally, I feel closer to my book friends than many of the people in my "real" life; even some I have known for many years. So in this season of thanksgiving, I would like to give thanks for romance.  I am thankful for interesting...

Best Reads of 2025

  Happy New Year! 2025 was a year that did not go as I planned it. I set a lot of BIG reading goals for the year. I was going to finish a whole lot of author back lists. I was going to read more historical romance, because I love them. I was going to read some non-fiction and some non-romance historical fiction. But alas, 2025 had other plans for me. My husband was diagnosed with cancer at the end of January, and my reading goals went off the rails as life became all about the next appointment or procedure. So I didn't hit a lot of those goals. I didn't read as many books as I normally do. I opted out of a few ARC teams and several individual ARCs. Thankfully, the authors who give me the privilege of reading their books in advance were very understanding. I have felt loved and supported by the book community this year as I lived this journey with my husband.  So, for 2026 I have rolled goals forward. I will allow myself some grace if I don't meet them. I will allow myself t...